Go back to subjects

Staying at home, moving to a residence

Now is the time to discuss your loved one’s short- and medium-term needs, to prepare for and consider the options. Find out more about the employment service cheque, home adaptation, possible types of accommodation or involuntary separation.

like Tips5


Need to talk?

Contact our Caregiver Support Helpline for counselling, information and referrals.

Every day from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Free of charge.

call  Caregiver info :  1 855 852-7784
Live Chat