In order to provide caregivers with the best possible information, based on their needs and reality, the Caregiver Support Helpline team relies on an expanded version of the online directory, including private companies.
Here are the eligibility criteria for inclusion:
- Be a non-profit organization, a social economy enterprise, an establishment in the health and social services network, or a government or paragovernmental resource;
- Meet the eligibility criteria for inclusion in the online resource directory (detailed above);
- For private firms,* meet the additional conditions:
- Sell services, not products;
- Submit certifications and accreditations related to their sectors of activity to L’Appui and follow up on renewals of certifications and accreditations with them;
- Strengths: participate in the community life of their sector and have service agreements or collaboration agreements with institutions
* Excluding self-employed workers, users of the Caregiver Support Helpline are referred to the relevant professional associations, if necessary.