“WE CARE!” CONTEST
It is a well-established fact that caregivers need support from their family and friends to be successful in their role. That’s why, as part of National Caregiver Week from November 1 to 7, 2020, l’Appui Montérégie is calling on the family and friends of caregivers to tell us, in a few words, how they are supporting a caregiver.
GENERAL CONTEST TERMS
- By participating in this contest, you authorize the publication in whole or in part of your text on l’Appui Montérégie’s publishing platforms (website, newsletter) or any other platform through which l'Appui Montérégie publishes editorial content (newspapers, magazines, etc.).
- Any person who lives in Montérégie and who helps a caregiver from Montérégie may participate in this contest.
- Your text must describe how you help a caregiver (services provided and/or small tasks such as preparing a meal, checking in and providing news and info, doing shopping, etc.).
- Your text must be between 70 and 100 words maximum AND include a title.
- Only one text per person will be accepted.
- You must be the author of the text.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE? See below for methods of participation (page 2)
A selection committee will evaluate the texts based on the following items:
– Respect of contest theme.
– Respect of general contest terms and methods of participation.
– Quality of writing.
The 8 best texts will be published on l'Appui Montérégie’s website and in its newsletter during National Caregiver Week.
METHODS OF CONTEST PARTICIPATION
To participate, simply send us your text by email no later than Friday, October 30, 2020, at [email protected] and indicate “We Care! Contest” in the subject line. The following information must be included:
City of residence
Title of text
Contact information (first and last name, and email or telephone number) of the caregiver you support.
To download the terms and conditions of the contest, please click HERE.