If you look after an elderly person, that makes you a caregiver, and it's perfectly normal for you to need a helping hand. If you need information, support or respite, lean on us. We'll point you to the right resources.
If you are looking for information, resources near you or if you just want to speak to someone, the Caregiver helpline is available in English in the following areas:
- Capitale-Nationale, Myriam Gill, 1-855-852-7784
- Chaudière-Appalaches, Megantic English-speaking Community Development Corporation (MCDC), 1-877-332-3851
- Estrie, Dominic Fauteux 1-855-852-7796
- Laurentides, Annick Letarte, 1-855-852-7795
- Laval, Jessica Gouin, 1-855-852-7793
- Montérégie, Chantal Tremblay, 1-877-371-0717
- Montréal, Christine Kabayiza, 1-855-852-7786 or 514-507-9998
- Outaouais, Mariétou Diallo, 1-855-852-7787
- For the rest of Québec, you can call the national Caregiver Helpline at 1-855-852-7785
We are currently working on the english version of our website. Come back and visit us again or visit the french version.
If you would like to be notified of the launch of the english version, please subscribe to our mailing list:
You can also find useful information on the following websites: